Crystal Ball Users,
Crystal Ball 184.108.40.206 is released! The following is a summary of what’s new in Crystal Ball 220.127.116.11:
- Grouped Assumptions in Sensitivity Charts
- Data Filtering When Fitting Distributions
- Parameter Edits When Fitting Distributions
- Expanded Distribution Parameters
- Predictor Parallelization
- Localization into Additional Languages (Japanese, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese)
More information can be found in the online New Features Guide: http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E17236_01/epm.1112/cb_new_features/cb_new_features.html
A trial version is downloadable from the Oracle Technology Network: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/crystalball/downloads/index.html
If you have not already done so, I also recommend visiting the Crystal Ball Solution Factory. Here you will find useful information about new releases in addition to presentations, discussions, and resources that cover different applications of Crystal Ball.
Crystal Ball Solution Factory (http://launch.oracle.com Access URL/Page Token: cb4me)
We appreciate your engagement and use of Crystal Ball in your business.
I will have a series of posts on some of the features in the days ahead. If there are questions about the availability of the software or any other aspect, please get in touch.