A quick note: I have started writing another blog on developing Operations Research and mathematical software. Our development platform is .NET, but the posts in this blog are not necessarily .NET related. They are just notes focused on developing OR software or math software.
Some of the recent posts:
- Comparing doubles - an old old problem
- Recent developments in OR solutions
- Optimization problems in cloud computing
- Accuracy of solutions in OR solvers
- Development burden on lone consultant