Crystal Ball Users,If there are questions about the availability of the software or any other aspect, please get in touch.
Crystal Ball 220.127.116.11 is released! The following is a summary of what’s new in Crystal Ball 18.104.22.168:
More information can be found in the online New Features Guide: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E40248_01/epm.1112/cb_new_features/cb_new_features.html
- Redesigned Tornado Analysis Tool
- Integrated Correlation Matrix Tool
- Addition to Crystal Ball Developer Kit
- Expanded OptQuest Efficient Frontier Results View
- Support for Microsoft Excel 2013
- Support for Microsoft Windows 8
- Localization into Additional Languages
- Documentation Now Certified on Apple Mobile Devices
A trial version is downloadable from the Oracle Technology Network: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/crystalball/downloads/index.html
If you have not already done so, I also recommend visiting the Crystal Ball Solution Factory. Here you will find useful information about new releases in addition to presentations, discussions, and resources that cover different applications of Crystal Ball.
Crystal Ball Solution Factory (http://launch.oracle.com Access URL/Page Token: cb4me)
We appreciate your engagement and use of Crystal Ball in your business.
A clarification/update: The link I posted for downloading the new version of CB is not yet active - sorry for the inconvenience. Please use the following sites:
- If you want to download the trial version, please use: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/epm/downloads/crystal-ball-1112x-1939011.html
- Upgrades are only available for customers on support. In those cases customers should use the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud (https://edelivery.oracle.com/) to download.
Update (05/02/2013): Updated with more download links.